Saturday, October 9, 2010

20 Bank Street


The next scrap of paper was found up inside of the lid of Grandma's Recipe Box. 


It reads:  "Gig - artist"

and includes the address of Colonial Studios found at 20 Bank Street in White Plains NY.

Does anyone know more about this history of this art studio and what this refers to? Please contact me if you do.

I looked up the business, but if it is still in existance, it is no longer located at this address.

Instead, I found a high-end, corporate, temporary furnished appartment complex located at 10-46 Bank Street. 

Google map of the address.


Bank Street Commons, presently at this address.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever find out more about this interesting note, I am researching one of the artists that worked for Colonial Studios, Coby, and would like to know if you find out anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still looking for information? "Gig" was an artist who's name was Girard Goodenow. Please let me know if you have figured out anything else. I am interested in this address as well.

    ReplyDelete